If we ponder about how we learn things, we can easily note that we understand all things better if we can visualize them or better yet see them applied. This is where ICT comes into play. At MathsOne we developed the courses to include as much ICT in Education as possible, because all of us tends to remember what we see better than what we hear!
ADVANTAGES OF ICT TOOLS FOR EDUCATION
- Through ICT, images can easily be used in teaching and improving the retentive memory of students.
- Through ICT, teachers can easily explain complex instructions and ensure students' comprehension.
- Through ICT, teachers are able to create interactive classes and make the lessons more enjoyable, which could improve student attendance and concentration.
- The new technologies can have a very positive effect (if used correctly) in moving
- From frontal, teacher-centered model of education, to student-centered learning, differentiated for each student
- From a passive process, based on presentation of information, to active learning based on exploration
- From emphasis on memorization to learning how to learn