Classes 1 to 6 (IGCSE Syllabus)
Classes 4 to 7 (ICSE and CBSE Syllabus)
This is the first step in ensuring your child can have a bright future! This is the age where children develop their pattern of thinking. Mathematics helps children to achieve a higher level of logical thinking. It allows them to observe all situations subconsciously and deduce a solution. But learning Math alone isn’t the key. It’s how you learn it. At MathsOne academy we have thoroughly researched how a young person thinks and simulated our teaching approach to suit their taste. It’s unique to each!
Highlights of our Specialized Training Methodology
- Starts from the fundamentals and lays strong Foundation in Mathematics.
- Generates Passion and Interest in Mathematics.
- Toughness is simplified and makes Mathematics an easy and favorite subject.
- Stress Free Environment.
- Development of Mathematical Skills from Zero Knowledge Level to an Expert Level is Guaranteed.
- Concept Visualization.
- Quick Fetch Approach: Quick and Easy methods to recall all formulae.
- Trains to Self-Learn using ICT Based Learning Methodology since Students are supposed to be Self Monitoring Listeners and Self Reflective Learners. We use Reaction and Response Tests, Presentations, Quiz, Jigsaw Puzzles, Students as Teachers.
- Focuses on Active Learning: Focus is on the learner and learning, higher level thinking skills, new learning resources, variety of learning styles.
- Project Based Application Level Applied Mathematical Training: activities are problem- centered and student- driven. Students are exposed to active problem solving strategies with utmost passion and interest.
- Talent identification and Career Guidance Sessions by Experts.
- Motivation and Skill Enhancement Training from Unconscious Incompetence to Unconscious Competence with Systematic Instructional Scaffolding.
- Early Enhancement of Logical Thinking, Metal Ability, EQ and IQ which enables them to face any Competitive Examinations.
- Equips to be extremely confident to solve any kind of direct or indirect question spontaneously and score high marks in Entrance Examinations and full marks in Board Exams.
- 100% Coverage of Syllabus with Systematic Lesson Plan.
- Lesson Plan includes separate slots for Teaching, Practice, Tests, Model Exam, Revision classes and Remedial Classes for weak students.
- No Home works. Completes all Exercises here itself during the practice slots.
- Entrance Foundation: Works out Maximum number of questions of competitive examinations as per JEE(Main) and JEE(Advanced) syllabus in addition to the regular exercises given as per prescribed and reference text books of syllabus.
- Entrance Foundation: JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced), AIEEE and other competitive examinations in addition to the regular syllabus from 6th standard onwards.
- Coverage and Practice of topics related to future competitive examinations and entrance examinations from Class 6 onwards.
- Mathematical Aptitude, Group Puzzles, Quiz, Shortcut Methods per each lesson plan.