The needs and requirements of learning experiences are always flexible. A resourceful teacher should not always look to confine the practical experiences in the Mathematics to the four walls of a class room but broaden his/her student’s horizons and one such means is by making use of a Mathematics laboratory.
Advantages of a Mathematics Laboratory
• Help in creating interest of the students.
• Help in making use of all the progressive methods of Mathematics.
• Help in the inculcation of scientific problem solving methods.
• The theoretical concepts may be easily clarified through practical demonstration.
• It will help in training the students for the practical application of mathematical facts and principles in their life.
• It will help in satisfying the creative and constructive urges of the students