I have received a lot of personal requests from my students to tell them about certain Mathematic tricks that looks like magic. So this is to my young aspiring mathematical magicians, I call it ‘Guess the Missing Number’
1. Ask them to list out a 4 digit number ( 5123)
2. Ask them to sum up the digits ( 5+1+2+3 = 11)
3. Subtract the sum from the original number (5123 -11 = 5112)
4. Tell them to remove any number from the newly acquired number ( 5_12)
5. Tell them to write the remaining number (512)
The rest you do not say out loud
1. You sum up the new number (5+1+2 = 8)
2. Subtract the sum from the nearest multiple of 9 (9-8 =1)
Announce the digit as 1.
Here at MathsOne Academy, one of the top Maths Tuition Centres in Kerala, we teach our students these subtle tricks that would help them a lot.